LMI Advisory Group Meetings
The Labor Market Information Division (LMID) established the LMI Advisory Group to consult with customers to determine data needs and obtain feedback on changes to existing products and services. Members represent the stakeholders in education, job training, and related areas; local, state, and federal government entities; the workforce preparation community; economic development agencies; economists; and researchers; as well as the employer and job seeker communities. For further information regarding the LMI Advisory Group, please call 916-651-6417.
The agenda and presentations are provided below in an Adobe Acrobat format, which require the Reader to view. You can download a free copy of the reader from Adobe.
- October 3, 2019 Agenda | Presentations
- April 11, 2019 Agenda | Presentations
- October 4, 2018 Agenda | Presentations
- April 26, 2018 Agenda | Presentations
- November 2, 2017 Agenda | Presentations
- August 3, 2017 Agenda | Presentations
- May 4, 2017 Agenda | Presentations
- February 2, 2017 Agenda | Presentations